Welcome to The Joint – Albuquerque, Corrales! As your local chiropractor in Albuquerque, NM, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can HelpWhether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing. Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Dr. Erin Flowers, DCI am originally from California. I graduated with an Associate’s degree from Riverside City College in 1996. I then went on to Cal State San Bernardino to study Sports Medicine. While I was going to school there a friend of my mentioned Chiropractic. I looked in to it further and realized it was in alignment with my belief as to what Health Care should be first, and that is wellness/preventative care. So while, at Cal State, I decided to pursue Chiropractic and then began so. My Chiropractic school was, Life West Chiropractic, where I graduated in Dec. 2001. I didn’t began practicing until Jan 2003, due to the fact that I had to take part 4 Boards in 2002, while simultaneously doing a Postceptorship in California with Dr. Kortmeyer. I then began practicing in Ohio for 10 years, and knew that I couldn’t continue there due to the climate. Throughout my career I have enjoyed helping all the many people I have helped through the years, and continue helping. I have also taken numerous CEUs in Nutrtion, another love of mine. My interests include golf, running, cycling, and being in nature. I also paint murals and am on my third lesson of 10 to obtain my sports pilots license.
Dr. Casey Little, DCDr. Little is a Texas native…yes, a Cowboys fan! She moved to New Mexico in 2015 for the second time, after deciding this is the place to be. She completed her undergraduate B.S. in Kinesiology and Health from University of North Texas and then graduated with her Doctor of Chiropractic in 2005 from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas. She has practiced in Texas, Nevada and New Mexico in mostly wellness practices. Dr. Little has an amazing family of 6. Her amazing husband is “The” Car Guy, been in the car business since childhood. Her four children are active, healthy, and fun beyond measure keeping her on her toes at all times. The family, together, loves being active in the New Mexico natural settings and plan on taking many new family adventures in the future. Dr. Little is happily working and changing lives at The Joint. She is in the process of pursuing a Doula certification and possibly taking her education further. She absolutely loves treating the pregnant woman and babies, as well as all ages! She also loves the education of her patients and enlightening them on the benefits of chiropractic and keeping their body working at its 100%.
Dr. Jeffrey Schnapp, DC
Dr. Jeffrey Schnapp is a native New Yorker, who moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1986. Dr. Schnapp maintains an unrestricted license to practice Chiropractic Medicine here in New Mexico.
Dr. Schnapp completed his pre-medical education requirements for chiropractic college at the University of New Mexico. Subsequently, Dr. Schnapp matriculated to Logan University College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri, whereby he earned his B.S. degree in Human Biology,in 2003, and his Doctor of Chiropractic in 2005 concurrently.
Upon his return to Albuquerque, Dr. Schnapp continued his education at the University of New Mexico, having earned his Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), in Biomedical Sciences in 2011. As a result, Dr. Schnapp maintained a private practice in physical medicine specialty, and also maintained an academic appointment as Clinical Associate Professor at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine, until his departure in July 2014.Dr. Schnapp’s mission is to provide the highest quality of chiropractic care to everyone he comes in contact with.
Dr. OglesbeeDr. Oglesbee received his doctorate degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, in 1995. He is an Alumni member of the Alpha chapter, and Vice President of the Delta Sigma Chi professional chiropractic fraternity Grand Council. Prior to his chiropractic college training, he served as active duty US Navy for 7 years as a nuclear propulsion plant operator/electrician on the submarines USS George C. Marshall, and USS Pasadena in the 1980’s, at the rank of First Class Petty Officer (E-6) He also holds a Bachelors of Science degree from the University of the State of New York, in Albany, New York, and a Masters of Theology degree from the America Bible Institute, Olive Branch Mississippi. He is an ordained minister. Dr. Oglesbee and his wife Gail, a 30 year veteran ER nurse, have been married for 15 years.
(505) 516-0235 10701 Corrales Rd NW, Suite 7 Albuquerque, NM 87114 The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Albuquerque chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016GenevieveYou have probably heard of chiropractic care before. You know that it helps with back pain, and you may know some of the other purported benefits as well. It’s becoming more and more well known among the general population. Still, even with its growing popularity, the many benefits that come with care are relatively unknown. ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveLiving a healthy life, if you’re not already used to it, is not impossible. But, it is difficult. Breaking old habits and replacing them with new ones takes time, effort, patience, and perseverance. It’s not an easy task, but it is a task that is worth it in the end. To protect your health and ...
- May 13, 2016GenevieveA bad back is no joke. A growing number of adults seem to be suffering from back pain. You might think that back pain is just a side-effect of growing older, and in some ways, it might be. But, sometimes we bring it on ourselves. We get into terrible ruts and practice terrible habits that keep ...
- May 6, 2016GenevieveWe spend a lot of time at work. Seriously, a lot! We spend hours and hours behind the desk or in front of the computer. If we’re awake 16 hours a day, we generally spend at least half of that at the office. Because of the huge amount of time that we spend there, it’s ...
- April 29, 2016GenevieveSleep is a big deal. Sometimes we don’t give it the credit or attention that it needs. Without sleep, our body suffers greatly. We might feel sore and achy, have trouble concentrating, or be inefficient with the tasks of life. And the worst part is that most of us simply don’t get enough of the ...
- April 22, 2016GenevieveYou may or may not have ever heard the term “subluxation.” When it comes to the spine and its overall health, this is a topic that needs open discussion. These little ailments are a big deal to your well-being, but the problem is that they are also hard to find. Some might even call them ...
- April 15, 2016GenevieveHeadaches are more than just a pain in the head. They’re a pain in life. When a headache strikes, it can get in the way of normal daily life. Both work and play become difficult when these common pains are involved. For many, the answer to dealing with headaches is turning to chiropractic care. If ...
- April 8, 2016GenevieveThe fuss over keeping your spine healthy is getting to be a bigger and bigger deal in our world. Perhaps it is because of our growing dependency on technology. Perhaps it is our ever increasing sedentary lifestyle. Whatever the cause, the need for ways to maintain good spinal health is growing. After all, when the ...
- March 24, 2016GenevieveWeight loss is a hot topic. Most people want to lose a few pounds at the very least, with most people desiring to lose quite a few. But, unfortunately, this is an incredibly tough feat. Losing weight is not for the faint of heart. Among all of the weight loss methods out there, you may ...